(Only Available Here on our Official Website – Scroll Down)
This is one of the most popular packages that we offer at the Hue Riverside Resort. After many years in this business, we recognise our guests who arrive at our Hotel often feel weary after long journey. It means they need time to relax. At once they need time, however, to ensure that they take part in the highlights of the beautiful zones around the Perfume River. We also recognise our guests want to relax and dine with us whole evening, whilst others may want to explore the local cuisine.
- First Day: Our private car will pick you up at Phu Bai airport or Hue Train Station andtake you direct to check-in. After unpacking, you can relax and unwind with a romantic dinner at Pomelo Restaurant
- Second Day: After having breakfast, you can gently start to experience Vietnam lifestyle and culture by participating in our Cooking class. You will visit the garden and collect vegetables to prepare the dishes. End of the cooking class, you will enjoy the lunch. In the evening, you also have time to explore Hue City at your leisure.
- Third Day: You will visit Minh Mang tomb, Thien Mu pagoda and Citadel by boat. When you come back our Resort, you can enjoy a relaxing-time with a foot massage and have dinner at the Pomelo restaurant.
- Fourth Day: Cycling around the Thuy Bieu village or relaxing at the swimming pool, trying kayaking to explore Huong perfume. Check out. We will take you to the airport or train station.
- 3-night in Superior River View Room for 2 persons
- Complimentary 3 breakfast for 2 persons.
- Complimentary Cooking class and 1 lunch for 2 persons
- Complimentary 2 Dinner at the Pomelo restaurant for 2 persons with Asian set menu
- Complimentary Boat tour to visit Minh Mang tomb, Thien Mu pagoda and Citadel
- Complimentary VietNamese Green Teapot
- Complimentary Foot massage 30mins for 2 persons
- Complimentary Pick up airport 2-way
We are happy for you to check us out on TripAdvisor, but here are a few highlights.
This place is surrounded by lovely green and flowers. Food here is great, they use organic vegetables and fruit that are grown in their gardens, which they would be happy to show you….
The manager is so friendly and she is willing to show you around the resort with natural beautiful landscapes such as: papaya, orange, mango…, banana and more about tropical fruits.
Our room was perfect with a view across the river, we are only sorry we didnt stay longer….
- Relax and Explore 3 Nights/4 Days $190 USD PPS1st Day: Pick up at Phu Bai airport or Hue Train Station, after check-in relax and unwind with a romantic dinner at Pomelo Restaurant 2nd Day: Start slowly with a Cooking class. Visit the garden and collect vegetables for the dishes, afterw enjoy the lunch. Evening explore Hue City at your leisure. 3rd Day: Visit Minh Mang tomb, Thien Mu pagoda and Citadel by boat. Then relax with a foot massage and dinner at the Pomelo restaurant. 4th Day: Cycle around Thuy Bieu village or relax at the pool, trying kayaking to explore Huong perfume. We will return you to the Airport or Station.